With the floors completed, we have started the painting prep work in the living room and Olive’s room.
The living room and Olive’s room required a final look at the plaster to see if we have any remaining cracks to mud, which unfortunately the answer was yes. So after two days to mudding followed by sanding, we were ready to start priming.
After two coats of primer, and two coats of ceiling paint and final top coat.
Ta-da! We are done.
I can’t believe it, we are almost ready to cross entire rooms, off our list!
(I will take photos once we move all the furniture in, for the grand before|after shots.)