We’ve started a new list – ‘Before baby’. That’s right, the male population of Snodganistan will be doubling in April. With the new resident comes a bunch of new to-dos with a somewhat inflexible deadline. Our list so far includes:
- Finish basement (the big to do that will be the most challenging.)
- Paint my current office and pull together a nursery (this room has pretty much remained untouched since finishing the floors.)
- Build a reading nook in Olive’s closet so she has a special spot (here is my inspiration)
- Finish up some of the half complete projects
- Mud room
- Kitchen (this might be ambitious, so we might focus on just getting the shelves up to make room for the bottles.)
- Painting projects throughout house
As you can tell this list is not a small one. The basement project alone has about 100 sub-tasks to be completed. Nevertheless, I think we can pull it off. We’ve got 4 months (gulp!).
Of course this also means the on-going task list has also been updated.