Even though Eli is a mellow baby and overall is an easy baby, we are still functioning on sleep dispensed in 4 hour increments. Hence, we feel like we are moving through molasses when it comes to working on the basement.
On the plus side, we’ve had a great time stepping away to attend a few weddings and birthdays, so who can complain too much.
Below is our list update. Not much has changed, but I did get to paint the main room. (No pictures, we are going to wait for the big reveal.)
Paint main room Hazelnut Cream
- Paint ceiling
- Finish mudding and sanding office/closet
- Prime office/closet
- Paint office/closet
- Clean/paint exposed pipes
- Finish mantel/book cases
- paint/stain mantel
- Fabricate barn door hardware
- Apply facade/paint to barn door
- Install Trim work around doors, windows and baseboards
- Install carpet